ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR IGCSE CURRICULUM
Indian Central School is beginning a third new International curriculum IGCSE – International General Certificate of Secondary Education for all the students who wish to pursue this curriculum.
The school believes in providing international standards as per the Cambridge University requirements in all its facilities that is provided:
• Professionally experienced teachers for IGCSE
• Laboratories maintained as per international specification for its various Faculties.
• 20 students to 1 teacher : ratio in a class
• Technology amalgamated teaching in High tech classrooms.
• Curriculum with various streams to fit your Childs skills and interest.
• Sprawling campus with open playgrounds.
• Health room with qualified professionals .
• Internationally recognized teachers for Sports, Arts and Music Departments
• An extensive transport system.
• Comfortable school timing :1:30 Pm to 6:30 PM.
• An institution that secured various International and National records for its participation.
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF GLORIOUS SERVICE TO THE NATION. 2014
A school that has a Legacy of moulding citizens for 20 years in this Great nation. A unique school that believes in creating Global perspective with Intellectual excellence for its students.
Creating International citizens with values and Ethics is the hallmark of this growing institution A fast growing school with more than 5000 students and 300 teachers from various countries across the globe makes this institution the most sought destination for education in Kuwait.
For further details, please feel free to call 97742890