- The schools opting for CBSE-i in Class I will follow the syllabus
document, worksheets and teachers guidelines given.
- In case of Class IX the students opting for CBSE-i will
follow the syllabus document, curriculum guidelines
and teachers' detailed plan as given by the CBSE.
- In case of Social Science, Hindi and Additional Language
they will follow the guidelines provided in the subjects
- CBSE-i Class IX will also follow the assessment pattern advocated by CCE.
Moreover, there will be 60 % weightage to Formative Assessment and 40%
to Summative Assessment.
- The Formative Assessment will be focused on assessment for learning and
Summative Assessment will be focused on assessment of learning.
- It is compulsory for all students under CBSE-i Class IX to follow the
framework of co-scholastic assessment as provided below :
- Life Skills
Creative - Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving - Decision Making
- Communication - Interpersonal Skills
- Empathy - Self Awareness
- Dealing with Stress - Managing Emotions
- Literary Skills
- Creative Writing
- Poster - Making
- Slogan Writing
- On-the-Spot Painting
- Value Systems
- Scientific Skills
- Science Club
- Maths Club
- Science Quiz
- Science Exhibition
- Performing Arts
- Music (Vocal, Instrumental)
- Visual Arts
- Folk Art forms etc.
- Health & Wellness
- Health and Physical Education
Sports / Indigenous sports Scouting and Guiding
- Swimming Gymnastics
- Yoga First Aid